- By entering this website you agree to all of the terms and conditions as set out below.
- GardX International Limited is registered in England and Wales under Company Number 4951862 with its registered office at Unit 7, Clovelly Business Park, Clovelly Road, Southbourne Industrial Estate, Southbourne, Emsworth, Hampshire, PO10 8PE. United Kingdom (“GardX”).
2. Privacy Statement
- Thank you for shopping with GardX online. We value our customers' privacy and have taken great care to ensure the security of your transaction.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
- GardX is committed to meeting its obligations under the Data Protection Act of 1998. GardX will strive to observe the law in all collection and processing of subject data and will meet any subject access request in compliance with the law. GardX will only use data in ways relevant to carrying out its legitimate purposes and functions in a way that is not prejudicial to the interests of individuals. GardX will take due care in the collection and storage of any sensitive data. GardX staff and its agents will do their utmost to keep all data accurate, timely and secure.
- GardX may collect technical data about the type of Internet browser and computer operating system that you use. This information does not identify you as an individual and is used only for tracking of site use. We might also place a "cookie" on your hard drive that will help us to identify you when you return to the site and allow us to tailor content to your personal preferences. If you do not wish to use "cookies" you may disable this option in your Internet browser settings. "Cookies" can be removed from your computer.
3. Product Specification
- The specifications contained in this website are for information purposes only as we cannot confirm the exact specifications of the Products. If you require any specific information about a product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- This website is published by GardX and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights in existence at any time throughout the world. All website design, text, graphics, the typographical arrangement thereof, and all other material on this website is copyright of GardX or their service and technology providers. Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this web site for the sole purpose of using this as an information resource for GardX products. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purposes other than the above, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written permission of GardX is prohibited.
- The trade marks, logos and service marks shown on this web site, unless otherwise specified, are the trade marks of GardX. No rights are granted to use any of them in any manner whatsoever. Any infringement of GardX's rights will result in appropriate legal action being taken against you.
5. Disclaimer and liability
- All express warranties, representations, conditions of any kind or other terms implied by statute or common law with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this web site are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Gardx shall not be liable in any circumstances for any direct or indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for profit or loss or otherwise) costs, claims, expenses or other claims for compensation what so ever, whether caused by the acts, omissions or the negligence of gardx, its employees or agents, which arise out of or in connection with the use of this web site or the information, content materials or products included on this website, except in respect of death or personal injury caused by gardx's employees' or it's agents' proven negligence. Gardx does not accept any responsibility or liability for access to or material on, any website that is linked from or to this website.
6. Misuse Statement
- GardX reserves the right to prevent your usage of this site if you misuse the contents contained within this website in any manner. GardX is the final arbiter as to what shall constitute misuse and its decision will be final.
7. Secure Shopping
- We use the SagePay automated online payment service provided by SagePay to ensure that your credit card information is treated with the highest standards of safety and confidentiality. At no time is information about your credit card held on our servers. All transaction information passed between us and the SagePay VSP Systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from SagePay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely secure in the knowledge that nothing you pass to the SagePay servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information. Once on SagePay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data that SagePay holds is extremely secure and SagePay are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
- If you are still concerned about ordering electronically, you can place your order by calling us directly on 01243 376426 from 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. (GMT), Monday to Friday.
8. Your Privacy On-line
- We are committed to ensuring the privacy of our customers. We do not sell or rent any of the information you provide to us (including your name and contact details) to third parties. However, we do use ‘cookies' to help us to improve the service to our customers and particularly to ease the shopping process for you. For further information about cookies see below. In an effort to offer you the best and most current shopping opportunities, we ourselves may contact you with news about our products, services and events. If you do not want to be contacted in this way.
- We ourselves would like to contact you with news about our products, services and events. If you are happy for us to contact you, please tick the appropriate methods of contact during the checkout process.
10. How does your browser protect you and your data?
- Most modern web browsers, such as Internet Explorer and Firefox, support 'secure mode' and standard security protocols. Internet Explorer can warn you if the site you are about to send payment details to is secure or insecure. To make this happen, select OPTIONS on the VIEW menu and then click the SECURITY tab. Once all of the warning boxes have been ticked, Internet Explorer will automatically alert you each time you send your private details to another site.
- Online security is constantly evolving so, if you are using older versions of Internet Explorer (version 4 or older versions of IE5), we recommend you update your browser to a later version of Internet Explorer in order to take full advantage of the improved security features.
11. Fraud Prevention
- To protect our customers, and us, from fraudulent transactions being made on our website, we may, at our discretion, pass on personal information we obtain from you to third parties who will carry out identity checks. In our vigilance against fraud prevention some of the third parties we may pass on information to include, but are not limited to, our Group companies, authorised retailers, financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) that are involved in fraud prevention and detection.
12. Governing Law
- This website is for use by persons located and resident within the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, the Channel Isles and the Isle of Man. Accordingly, these terms and conditions shall be subject to English law and the parties to any dispute or action hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.